Order of Blood Draw Vertical Badge Card (1 Card)
Primary: Order of Blood Draw Vertical Badge Card (1 Card).pdf - 23,815 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Order of Blood Draw Vertical Badge Card (1 Card).pdf - 26,404 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Order of Blood Draw Vertical Badge Card (1 Card).pdf - 38,917 KB/Sec
- Phlebotomy (Quick Study Academic)
- Phlebotomy Notes: Pocket Guide to Blood Collection (Davis's Notes)
- Lab Values Vertical Badge ID Card Pocket Reference Guide
- Phlebotomy Exam Review
- Student Workbook for Phlebotomy Essentials
- Adult Vital Signs Vertical Badge ID Card Pocket Reference Guide
- Order of Blood Draw Horizontal Badge Card (1 Card)
- Phlebotomy Essentials
- IV Practice Kit with Phlebotomy / Venipuncture How-to Guide Designed by Medical Professionals for Students to Practice & Perfect IV, Phlebotomy, & Venipuncture Related Skills - The Apprentice Doctor
- EKG Ruler Vertical Badge ID Card Pocket Reference Guide ECG
This badge card comes from a series of cards that puts hard to memorize information at your fingertips. It has a standard slot pre-punched that will work with badge clips and badge reels.
This card comes in both vertical or horizontal format. Purchase whichever version works best for you.
Cards are made of durable plastic, waterproof, and are each about half the thickness of a credit card so it wont weigh down your badge reel or feel bulky.
Double sided and uses the entire printable area to maximize the total information. Same as a standard badge ID card (or credit card size; 3 3/8" by 2 1/8").